MANILA ENHANCED STAYS
Status & Availability of Hotel Amenities
Cafe Miranda: Temporarily Closed
Lobby Bar: Temporarily Closed
Gym: Temporarily Closed
In Room Massage and Treatment: Temporarily Closed
Contactless Food Delivery:Temporarily Not Available
Breakfast Buffet: CLOSED (Plated Meal Service for Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner available)
Transport Services: AVAILABLE. Please book 1 day in advance
Special Practices During Community Quarantine Period
City Garden Suites is now certified by the Department of Tourism and Bureau of Quarantine to receive guests permitted under Philippine Law
Although our hotel is operating, we are mandated to follow guidelines from our government. As such, please note the following guests are only allowed to check-in:
1. Guests who had existing bookings or reservations under any Accommodation Establishment within Luzon as of 17 March 2020, and outside Luzon as of 01 May 2020;
2. Foreign Guests who are transiting through, or are otherwise temporarily staying in the Philippines for a short period and will leave the country;
3. Long Staying Guests (14 days or longer);
4. Distressed OFWs;
5. Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols;
6. Other Returning Overseas Filipinos;
7. Locally Stranded Individuals;
8. COVID-19 positive individuals who are asymptomatic or those with mild symptoms, pursuant to the Oplan Kalinga program;
9. Employees of agencies and instrumentalities of the Government, including GOCCs and LGUs, especially health and emergency frontline, border control, and other critical services workers; and
10. Health care workers and other employees from establishments that are allowed to operate during the GCQ pursuant to the IATF Omnibus Guidelines; provided, that their place of work is located in a GCQ zone, which may or may not be in the same area.
Please bring additional documents in order to support your classification. Examples are travel documents, mandatory quarantine requirement, passport, evidence of stranding, COVID-19 test booking / results, work ID, etc.
Maximum occupancy per room is two (2) persons belonging to the same household, if not, only one (1) person will be allowed. Visitors are not permitted at any time and Minors must be travelling with their parents.
As of January 1 2021, Filipino citizens travelers from or transiting through some countries must undergo mandatory 14-day quarantine (non-Filipino citizens not permitted to enter the Philippines) and therefore should have a confirmed booking good for 14 days to be accommodated at the hotel.
Aside from the above, due to the General Community Quarantine, our hotel Fitness room and Restaurant remain closed. Our team can also help you arrange daily meals (delivered to your room) at a fixed menu and price while we can also arrange your transportation needs at an additional cost.
Leisure purposes are still prohibited at the moment and should your purpose of stay does not match the above criteria, we are happy to move your booking to a later date or we can process a refund/free cancellation with our online travel partner where you've made your reservation.
Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Due to the paramount nature of the safety of our guests, and in compliance with regulations, City Garden Suites makes available to its guests the following:
- Flexible cancellation policy - no cancellation fee / free-rebooking for all bookings made during any level of quarantine period
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in all common areas
- Limited entry to guest rooms to reduce interaction
- Closed / limited interaction and contact with hotel employees
- Safety amenities such as masks, gloves, and alcohol
- Low-cost menu and delivery options for food straight to your room
- Crowd-less check-in